Chris Croce

My name is Chris Croce, I am an Assistant Pastor out of Redlands, Ca. I am a US navy veteran, and a Nurse with the VA Medical Center. I am a Husband and a Dad, to two of the most beautiful ladies, are my blessing to have everyday. I am a recent graduate of the RZIM core module, and have a passion for apologetics and theology studies now for the past 10 years or so.

I have a different background because I was born Catholic and left the church as a teenager, to get lost in my own little world with only my law that reigned. It wasn’t until I was at my lowest did I find salvation, from a man who God knew would one day become my Pastor. I am now following in a path I would have never would have imagined, but happier than I would have imagined as well.

At first I was just about church and having faith, but it wasn’t until I had questions, and I would get frequent answers of because the bible said so, and if my question was about what was in the bible, answers of the mysteries of Godliness go beyond our understanding, so I sought out for more. I came across Ravi and his books and podcast, and have been growing since then. That was in 2007, so I love going deeper and finding perspectives on today’s toughest questions.

Respectfully,
Chris Croce

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect @r3vchr15cr0ce! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Welcome Chris, I love how most journeys in faith don’t go the way we initially envisioned. God knows where He ultimately wants to lead the children He loves.

“At first I was just about church and having faith” - that echoes RZIM’s tag line which is “Helping believers think and thinkers believe”. I’ve thought about that quite a bit. Unless you start thinking and are able to defend your faith, you are missing such an enriching part of the journey to knowing God.

3 Likes

Hello Chris it’s a pleasure to meet you. Sounds like God has blessed, brought you out, and gave you life abundant, filled with love. Please share and look around the site to find answers to many interesting subjects.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to connect, pleased to meet you God Bless

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @r3vchr15cr0ce. So glad to have you joining us here at connect. So glad the hound of heaven tracked you down. Connect is also very blessed to have another Academy alum joining here. We appreciate your knowledge commitment and understanding derived from your own studies and devotion but also the foundations laid in the core module. As the spirit leads please share this with others here. You will be blessed by it in they will be blessed by the information that you pass on. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@r3vchr15cr0ce Nice to meet you!

1 Like