Chris Deinlein

Hello out there,
My name is Chris Deinlein. I live in Covington, KY, USA. I just finished the Short Course and thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan on continuing with the Core Module in May. Looking forward to some great dialogue.
God bless,
ChrisCD Pic

6 Likes

Hello Chris, this is Mike from across the river in WV so glad to meet you. Look forward to your insight, input here. What did you find most beneficial in the short course and when you are able maybe share a little about how Jesus has impacted your life? Be safe out there my brother.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

Welcome! I’m so glad to hear that you’re going to continue with the core module in May. It is a great next step after the short course!

In the meantime, I would definitely encourage you to watch and discuss the daily Take 5 videos (https://connect.rzim.org/c/ask-rzim/take-five) to continue sharpening your understanding and capacity to express your beliefs in a kind and thoughtful manner.

And beyond that, it’d be an honor to have you come alongside the questioners who seek encouragement and answers in this community.

Again, welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ChrisDeinlein. I hope you enjoyed the short course. I know you will enjoy the core module. It is such a well done course with such great foundational tenets for apologetics. Connect is a great way to keep involved and enhance your understanding as well as your friendships globally. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like