Chris From AZ

Hi
My name is Chris.
I am from Arizona.
I joined Connect to learn more how to give a reason for what I believe and to strengthen my faith in Christ.
I am not sure how I will contribute.

6 Likes

Hello, Chris, and welcome to Connect. I love this thought, as it sums up why we exist so much.

I joined Connect to learn more how to give a reason for what I believe and to strengthen my faith in Christ.

If you’re looking for a place to get started, you might like find this resource list helpful.

5 Likes

Welcome!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @ChrisVc so wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: If you haven’t taken the core module with RZIM, you may want to look in to that. It was very helpful for me. http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
If not, there are plenty of topics to glean from here and I trust you will find yourself learning a great deal. Feel free to ask a question or just observe until you feel comfortable, and engage when you feel led. Take care :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome Chris!
There are so many interesting subjects to discover and you will grow stronger in your faith in God and the marvelous grace the saints have pointed toward for ages past and ages to come. Jesus is the Messiah and His Kingdom is here and in heaven. All the words of the Bible are true and there is an amazing plan for your life to grow. First and foremost, you are loved by the Holy One.

Shalom,
Brian

2 Likes