Chris Petermann

(Chris Petermann) #1

HI everyone,

My name is Chris Petermann. I’m from the midwest, United States. I took the Core module last year and really enjoyed it. I recommend it all the time to brothers/sisters looking to deepen their understanding of apologetics. I think quite naively I expected a cursory overview of how to argue our christian faith amongst other viewpoints. What I didn’t expect, was a course so biblically grounded and relevant. It certainly deepened my walk with the Lord and I am forever grateful. I came to Connect to access the course material. I didn’t realize there was a community here! I’m looking forward to good conversations, and establishing connections with you all!

(SeanO) #2

@CPete Glad you stumbled upon our community! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here - see you on the forms :slight_smile:

(Tim Thompson) #3

Chris, Welcome to Connect! Thanks for the recommendation on the Core module. Its great to hear that it helped draw you closer to Christ. Let that continue to happen as you interact with the questions here.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @CPete! We’re glad that you’ve joined our community here on Connect. Amazing to hear of your experience of the Core Module. I, too, loved my time on it, and very much appreciated the people-centered approach to questioning and proclaiming. Looking forward to having you join in on the conversations! :slight_smile: