Christa Vania

Hello, RZIM people! haha
i’m so glad for this opportunity to join an amazing platform to share our knowledge and faith.

I’m from Indonesia and i join connect because i just finished my core module course at RZIM. I hope we can help each other in understanding and sharing the truth!

4 Likes

Welcome Christa,
Glad you are here. I just presented a missions update to our church about Indonesia. So I know a little about your country. Are you on East Java? Are the people open to engaging with you about the Gospel? I imagine being is such a minority that living a faithful life would look very different than the life that I know. Please interact with all parts of Connect and add to the discussions.

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on finishing that module!

1 Like

Welcome @christavania05 and congratulations on completing the Core Module. What was the most profound lessen you took away from the course? I trust you will enjoy browsing the various conversations. Please feel free to engage with us :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @christavania05. Thank you for joining us at Connect. I hope you enjoyed the core module. The material to me was so very good. I love when in Academy alum joins because they get to share some of the foundations learned in the core module. I hope that you get to take some of the electives too. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like