Christian Bortey

Say hello…
Hello everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this community.

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Toronto and I’m currently living in Ottawa for the last two years.

What led you to join Connect?
Listening to Ask Away, Let My People Think, and the other RZIM podcasts. I found them so fascinating and they opened up a whole new world of the Word to me.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope that I can be a good listener to those who want to talk. I’d like to be able to give support, encouragement, and comfort to anyone who needs them like I do.

8 Likes

Hi @Christian, welcome to this community :pray:t3: I appreciate your heart in wanting to listen, support, encourage and comfort people. That is what we all need! I really hope to read more from you as you engage here :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing!

5 Likes

Welcome, @Christian! You came to the right place to both receive and give encouragement! Was there any question in particular that the ministry helped you answer?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Christian. I loved: “I’d like to be able to give support, encouragement, and comfort to anyone who needs them like I do.” Thanks for coming alongside us. I hope you enjoy this site . God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Joshua, actually it helped answer quite a few questions that I didn’t even know I had. For example, questions about the authenticity of the New Testament, what makes Christianity different and how to answer the “all roads” question. I feel so much more informed on what I believe now.

4 Likes

Thanks! I look forward to participating!

3 Likes

Hello brother @Christian
It’s a pleasure meeting with you.
RZIM Podcast are so excellent. And I thank God for you life.
Congratulations and welcome.
Blessings

2 Likes

Hi Christian! That’s amazing!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thanks you! :smile:

@Christian, welcome.

1 Like

Thanks Charles!

2 Likes