Christian J. Moldes

Hi, I’m Christian Moldes from Clarksburg, MD. I was born in Argentina, grew up in Bolivia and moved to the United States in 2006.

I became a Christian when I was 14 years old, 32 years ago. :slight_smile:

I’m an information security consultant and have to travel for work frequently. I enjoy meeting people from different cultures and learning different languages. Besides English, I speak Spanish, Portuguese, a little bit of French, and currently learning Chinese (Mandarin).

I serve as one of the Hispanic leaders at my church. In this role, I lead Bible studies in Spanish every week.

I’m very curious and also passionate about understanding the Bible, knowing the Lord in every aspect of my life, and helping others do the same.

I hope to contribute by sharing what I learned, providing a point of view, and also asking questions.

5 Likes

Welcome, @ChristianMoldes ! So pleased to have you here with us on Connect—I trust you will enjoy conversation with members from all around the world here in our global RZIM community. Looking forward to having your voice in this community: whether asking your questions or making response contributions where you have insight into a discussion. Welcome, Christian!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @ChristianMoldes. Thank you for your ministry and coming alongside us at connect. I hope you enjoy this site dedicated to those interested in apologetics. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@ChristianMoldes Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome Christian I hope you are blessed by this forum.

1 Like

Hello Christian, it is good to meet you. Welcome to connect, I am your neighbor in southern WV.
God has been your good faithful friend for many years. Enjoy this loving forum as you peruse the site.
Mike

3 Likes