Support RZIM Connect

Christina Linzey

Greetings! I am Christina Linzey. I am one of 16 children and a daughter to some of my dearest friends, my parents. I have been saved since I was 9 years old and am seeking to get to know my Savior on a deeper level as I seek to hold onto my Guide’s tender and loving hand.
I am from California and the longer I observe where my country is headed, the more I long to get to know the God of my life and the mission that He is specifically calling me to in this foreign world. For time is running out fast!
I have four siblings who got plugged into the RZIM Connect and the more I heard about it (which became rather frequent), the more I wanted to jump in.
I am excited about meeting many people who are seeking truth and am looking forward to conversing about life’s questions and thoughts regarding Who God is and what it means to be a Christian, with solid foundational, biblical, and historical support.

16 Likes

God bless you :pray:
Sister Christina… You have said it All…

Holy Spirit and Reading the Holy Bible, the Foundation for Comprehensive Christian Knowledge and Understanding :pray:
You are highly Welcome…
To The Connect Family,
God bless you :pray:

9 Likes

Hey sis! I’m so excited that you joined! Looking forward to going on this journey together!

7 Likes

Thank you friend!

4 Likes

Welcome sister! Glad you are able to join on here! I look forward to continuing on the journey of seeking truth and exploring questions with you!

10 Likes

Welcome to all the Linzey’s to connect. This will be stimulating adventure for your questions and very good ways of interfacing with other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Blessings
John Siwinski

12 Likes

Welcome, Christina! Funny–the Linzeys do seem to be gaining some traction on Connect. My wife is one of 18. Life must be fun for you! I look forward to hearing more from you.

9 Likes

Welcome @ChristinaLinzey - so glad to have another of the delightful Linzey sisters on Connect!

11 Likes

Join the team, sister! So glad to welcome you aboard and I look forward to the many discussions that we will have as a result! So much to learn and be inspired in, as well as wonderful opportunities to discover and share what God is doing in our hearts and lives! Love ya, sis!

9 Likes

Welcome Christina and may God continue to bless you and your family!

9 Likes

Thank you Laura! Now is the time to “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Tim. 2:15

3 Likes

Thank you very much for welcoming me right in! Looking forward to embarking on this journey😊

3 Likes

Thank you! I have heard quite a bit about you and am excited to read some of what God shares with you!

3 Likes

Thank you Anna for being one of the main ones to introduce me to the rich deep waters of God’s Word! You have been and are such an inspiration to me. I treasure your friendship and encouragement❤️

6 Likes

Welcome, Christina! Delighted have you with us and pressing into your faith together with this lively and hopeful global community.

Aha…over a dozen siblings! So are all the Linzeys we encounter siblings? Or are their other relationships too (cousins or spouses)?

4 Likes

Thank you very much, @Lizibeth! Though I personally am new, I am already very encouraged and am thankful for the wisdom God gave for putting this RZIM connect together. May the LORD be glorified as He has already been❤️

Yes ma’am! We are all siblings:) Anna is the oldest, then #3-#6 as well as #8 is on also.

5 Likes

@ChristinaLinzey
Welcome to connect!

1 Like

Thank you very much @JoeH! It is good to be here!

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you and your sibs.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @monabotros4! How long have you been connected with RZIM?

1 Like