Christina S

(Christina Stull) #1

Say hello…
Hey friends! I’m excited to join this community…

Where are you from?
I’m from St. Louis, MO.

What led you to join Connect?
I have followed RZIM since I was a child listening with my mom. My sister and I were fortunate enough to attend an event in ATL last Summer and I was introduced to this forum via the subsequent emails.

How do you hope to contribute?
Honestly, this will be a learning experience for me. I’m not sure how I will contribute, as I’m still discovering all that’s available through Connect… but I’m eager to get started!

6 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Hi @ChrisNS, welcome to connect. I love your enthusiasm :heart:
This has been a learning experience for me too. Glad you are here, enjoy!

3 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Christina! We’re so glad that you are here. Connect is a learning experience for everyone – I’ve been active for about a year and feel like I’m challenged (in a good way!) every time I log on. I think the best place to start is just dive in and share some ideas and questions! I look forward to hearing from you out in the forums. Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes
(Daniel) #4

Hi Christina, I had to grin when I read how you came to RZIM :grinning: It’s interesting to see how some things from your childhood do influence you. Wish you a good start here at Connect :+1:t3:

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hi Christina! @ChrisNS
Welcome to Connect. I hope my kids have a similar story when they grow up- they are often in the room when an RZIM podcast is playing- while I’m washing dishes or something… ha. I can’t help but think they are learning and getting a foundation for apologetics that I never had as a kid.

Encouraging to hear that you have fond RZIM memories, and they continued on now as an adult.
Enjoy exploring the categories and great conversations going on- once you get the hang of it, you’ll cruise around easily-

Be blessed :relaxed:

1 Like