Christine La

Hello, my name is Christine. I am from Mae La refugee camp, Thailand. My family and I used to practice Buddhism and now, we are Born Again Christian. I decided to join because I would like to learn more about Christianity and how to defend my faith. One day I would like to share the truth among my Tribe and other refugees around the globe. =)

8 Likes

Welcome to the family of God @christinela926 and welcome to RZIM Connect.

What a blessing to hear of the LORD’s saving grace to you and your family. I would love to hear your testimony at #christian-growth:member-testimonies, if you are willing. I enjoy reading testimonies of God’s beautiful work in individuals’ lives.

Glad you are here. This place is a great place to read and ask many of the deep questions of the faith. May it only draw you closer to our Savior and the knowledge of Who He is even more.
Philippians 1:9-11

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect @christinela926. What a joy it is to know that you and your family members have come to the Lord Jesus Christ, the only way, the only truth and the only life. I rejoices even more because you are from a country where Christians are a minority.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

5 Likes

Welcome to connect @christinela926. So good to have you with us. You will learn so much here just by engaging. Ask whatever questions you would like. Many will come alongside you and assist. God-bless you and your journey.

6 Likes

Welcome @christinela926! What a story you have. I pray that you will learn a lot and that God will guide you on your path of learning and then sharing the Truth with others. I can only imagine the beautiful things God will do with your life. I love seeing your heart for the Lord :slight_smile: God bless

6 Likes

Welcome, sister Christine!

What made you and for family convert from Buddhism to Christianity?

: )
Gina

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. Everyone here are so sweet and welcoming! I am so blessed. I would be glad to tell you about my testimony but I must warn you. It is not easy to tell and I tend to struggle with English.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Reading your comments makes me feel happy and oh how I am so blessed to meet Christians like you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I can not wait to strengthen my faith. It is wonderful to meet you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to me and it’s so nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. Long story short. God spoke to my family through his word and the truth has set us free from religions and rules. I am forever grateful!

3 Likes

I understand @christinela926! Whatever you feel prompted in contributions is wonderful. Glad you are here!

4 Likes

It is an honor to meet you on Connect, @christinela926 - I look forward to wonderful conversations with you!

5 Likes