Christine Lundberg

Hi,
My name is Christine Lundberg and I live in Fredericksburg, VA.

Ravi Zacharias and RZIM have been a huge influence in my personal life. My dad and mom thought this would be a huge help in my Christian walk. I attended the 3rd week of Summit Virtual and wanted some more help with how to answer questions that students my age are asking.

This is my first time with ReFresh, so I know there will be a learning curve in navigating the virtual experience. I hope to participate and engage with both speakers and students around the globe which is very exciting for me.

7 Likes

Hello Christine, welcome. I am sure that you can learn a lot from ReFresh and also in the Connect forums, which answers can be given to difficult questions about faith. God bless you!

1 Like

Good Morning everyone.

2 Likes

We are suppose to be hearers of the Word , not just doers

Welcome Christine!

I’m just a hop skip and a jump away from you up in Gainesville. So many resources here for help answering questions. And thank you so much for your desire to help provide some answers. Praying for you that you will be light and the Lord leads to posts that really help with that. If you don’t see something readily, just jump right in and ask a question. People are very good about putting in links to other threads which may talk about a similar questions.

God’s blessings on the learning curve! Won’t take too long and if you can’t find something…just ask! Lots of folks listening a ready to help.

K.C.

1 Like

I’ll have to make it a good afternoon Christine! @christineglundberg. Your enthusiasm for God shines through in your writings, I’m looking forward to chatting more. How did you like week 3 of Summit Virtual? Have you taken Core Academy? Paul D / NJ, USA

2 Likes

it was great the small was the best.

1 Like

Good early afternoon everyone.

Good Morning Connect family.

1 Like

Good morning Christine!

hi Paul

1 Like

it is very sad that people today in our culture reject Christ and ignore Him in their lives here is a verse Isaiah 5 :20 woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

3 Likes

Psalm 17: 4 Concerning what people do: by the words from your I have avoided the ways of the violent. ,verse of the day. thought i would share it with you.

1 Like

Good morning sweet connect family, what is your favorite bible verse?

Good Morning Connect family it’s Christine Lundberg from Fredericksburg VA. I have a question ,Has God already determined people’s destiny who choose not to repent of their sins?

1 Like

That’s a great question @christineglundberg!
Let’s look at John 3:18,19 (KJV) “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”
We can see that God has a place for those who reject Him and don’t believe in Him. He says they are condemned already. And if they never repent (as it is never too late to turn to Christ until their life is over) then they will be cast into the lake of fire, looking at Revelation 20:15 (KJV) “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

I think this thread might be helpful to you:
Open Theism and God's Omniscience

I hope this helps!
-Joanna

4 Likes

just read those verses , thank you so much Joanna

1 Like

Good Morning here’s a verse , I am continually overcome with longing for your judgements Psalm 119:20 (CSB)

hi Robin

hey Connect family here’s another passage, My little children, i am writing you these things so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin , we an advocate with the Father_ Jesus Christ the Righteous one. He Himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2. Hallelujah!

2 Likes