Christine Lundberg

Hello Aaron Panlilio, i’m Christine Lundberg, i’m from Fredericksburg VA. where are you from?

Hello @christineglundberg

I see you have had some great questions and that you are wanting to faithfully be plugged into this dynamic community. I have attached a couple links to some posts that give some insight on how to explore, grow in, and use this forum for personal growth and insight.

Glad to have you here! Keep searching the truths of Who our God is and what His Word has for us.

4 Likes

Feel free to click on the blue names/titles in the above attached gray boxed sections, and it will take you to the entire attached posts. Hope this helps:)

3 Likes

Good Morning Connect family. :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning, Christine! I hope you’re doing well today! :heart:

Here’s a verse from my Bible reading that was really encouraging. I hope you’re blessed by it as well!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.“ John 16:33

4 Likes

That’s one of my favorite verses :grinning:, thank you Charity, i’m feeling under the wether ,but i’ll be fine.

1 Like

hey friends here’s a verse If the LORD had not been my helper, i would soon rest in the silence of death. If i say “my foot is slipping,” your faithful love will support me, LORD. When i am filled with cares, your comfort brings me joy. Psalm 94:17-19 CSB.

2 Likes

Hello @christineglundberg Welcome to Connect! I see there has already been some rich conversation had on this thread. I also love that Psalm you posted. God is so faithful. Have a blessed weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Derek i’m Christine Lundberg from Fredericksburg VA here’s is a quote , “God is not the author of unfinished business, He never begins a project within the life of a believer which He then abandons.” Alistair Begg

Hi Connect family please pray for my Dad, 11 years ago this day his mom my grandmother passed away ,she was a believer she’s w/ Jesus, pray for comfort. She and i were really close.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that @christineglundberg!

May God bestow His peace and comfort as you remember your dear grandmother. Thank you for sharing❤️
(2 Corinthians 1:2-4)

2 Likes

thank you :heart:

1 Like

I don’t have a favorite verse but the verse that made the biggest impact on my salvation was Romans 6:23 which says for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. another verse that stands out to me is Philippians 1:6 which says be confident of this very thing he which has begun a good work in you will continue to perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Also in 1st Corinthians 15 for in Adam all die but in Christ shall all be made alive. Those are my three past present and future tense versus that I stick with.

3 Likes

hallelujah. indeed thank you so much.

1 Like

I will pray for you and your family. :pray:t3::heart: Certainly, nobody can take the place of a loved one, but I’m so thankful that there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother! Proverbs 18:24

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

We sorrow not as others which have no hope - I Thessalonians 4:13!

3 Likes

one of my favorites passages. thanks.

1 Like

Hey Delrene