Christine Lundberg

Good Morning Connect family I’m so excited to be attending SES Apologetics Conference vurtuial, I so wanted to attend in person , but The Lord is giving us an opportunity to attend at home. Blessings Christine.

1 Like

hello Lorenz i’m Christine from VA.

Welcome, Christine! You will learn how to navigate RZIM Connect with practice. I have had a lot of fun surfing this site and giving and receiving contributions. I am sure that you will become a very constructive contributor. I look forward to interacting with you!

2 Likes

me too.

1 Like

Good Morning Connect Family thanks for the encouragements.

1 Like

Hey Connect Family , the next i’ll be : reading Self Talk Soul Talk.

1 Like

Good Morning Connect family today is Reformation day, here’s a brief History: On October 31st 1517 Martin Luther nailed his 95 thesis to the door at All Saints Castle Church in Wittenberg Germany , there’s was a spiritual warfare between the Catholic Church on indulgences and those who were being saved by grace through faith in Christ.

2 Likes

Good morning @christineglundberg
Welcome to RZIM Connect, it’s a grat. Place of learning and expression of self.
Thank you for the learning opportunity about Martin Luther’s reformation day. I like learning:)
Indeed there was a battle going on, the battle of reformation continues on. Our mind is continuously attacked as the enemy who looks for any way in and change our thought!
May you have a safe journey as you enter uncharted waters.
All the best to you

2 Likes

thank you Angelique.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

thank you Keldon.

Prayer request: please pray for my uncle and aunt from TX , pray that God will heal their marriage.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your prayers Christina, and for all of Connect here’s a verse: 2 Timothy 2:3 Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Prayer Request: one of my mom’s friend’s husband may have cancer, please for him, they live TX as well

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that and will pray! Would you be interested in placing this prayer request in #members-lounge? I am sure others would be glad to pray for your friend as well❤️

3 Likes

how do i do that?

2 Likes

Great question!

Short answer is:
simply click right here> #members-lounge and it should take you to that specific category. You will the see “Ask my question” near the top right of your screen. Click on it and type your prayer request there. Click on “post” once it is ready👍

For further questions you may have on this forum, feel free to select what looks like 3 lines stacked on top of each other, in the top, right corner of your screen:

Click it and it will show a big list of different categories; of which you can select a specific one that your thought or question might be related to:

You can then click on the title that best relates to your question (I.e. if you have a question about a verse in the Bible, you may select “#bible-questions“. Or if you have a question about how to grow in a certain aspect of your walk with Christ, select the #christian-growth title, etc.). It will then take you to “ask my question” near the top right of your screen. Click on it and type your question out. Then press “Post” as you anticipate the answers and feedback👍

Here is a link to a more detailed tour for how to explore and participate in this wonderful community:

Hope this helps! And don’t hesitate in asking for further aid or explaination👍

4 Likes

Good afternoon From Christine Lundberg Happy Thanksgiving. :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Good Morning Connect Family please pray for my knee it gave out on Saturday, it’s nothing serious, i’ve been resting.