Chuck Pike

Greetings everyone. I hope this greeting finds you all well and blessed. My name is Chuck Pike and I currently live and serve our Lord in South Central Alabama in a mid-size city called Prattville. Prattville is ten miles north of the state capital, Montgomery, and eighty-five miles from the largest city Birmingham. My wife Tracie and I have been married for sixteen years and serve in bi-vocational ministry.

I am joining “Connect” because I believe in RZIM ministries. I have been a follower and student of Dr. Zacharias’ work for many years. I have been amazed at the depth of knowledge, insight, courage, and dedication that Dr. Zacharias and his colleagues have demonstrated and I would very much like to be mentored to be more effective in evangelism and meeting hurting people where they are with appropriate compassion and love but also with the relevance and coherence that Dr. Zacharias said was so important.

How do you hope to participate? As the Lord wills and opens opportunities, my wife and I would love to connect with the staff, be mentored, trained, matured, and be a missionaries or ambassadors for share Christ anywhere and everywhere to make Him known.

Blessings. We look forward to hearing from you.

In His Service,

Chuck Pike

1 Like

Hello Chuck, and Tracie, welcome to the connect forum, made up of many who want to grow in their ability to share and learn just like both of you. The main course study to start with is called the core Module and here is a link to check that out?

https://www.rzim.org/training/rzim-academy/courses
[/quote]

Take some time and search the site look around there are many topics you may find compelling and would like to comment. God bless you both as you walk this highway to Heaven.

Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Chuck & Tracie - I’ve seen the roadsign to Prattville many times traveling I-85 just outside of Montgomery on my way to and from our son and his family in Pensacola. So glad to have you on Connect - looking forward to many good discussions!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Cmp1153. So good to have your energy and heart joining us. I hope that the dialog and camaraderie our blessings in your life. The heart and soul of this forum is very kind and directed at truth. So I trust your quest will be realized. We are glad you are here. God-bless you, your ministry, and your journey.

1 Like