Support RZIM Connect

Cindy B

Hi,

I’m from northern Utah in the USA.

A friend and prayer partner shared with me about connect. She told me about help asking questions that help revel a friend, acquaintance, or family member’s world view. I think this info is in the core module, but I have not yet been able to figure out how to access and study the core module.

I feel I’ve not been successful sharing the amazing good news of Jesus, and would like to effectively present the gospel, not just with words but from a heart of love. I think RZIM sets an amazing example by the loving demeanor shown to believers and unbelievers. Ravi, caring not just about questions asked, but about the questioners is the only way to reach the lost. I’m not brilliant like the RZIM speakers, but hope to be better used in the future than in the past.

I have so many dear friends and family members that don’t yet know the Lord, I would like to become better equipped and help equip others.

I am so thankful for the depth of ministry that Ravi developed. Though he is not longer here physically his heart of love lives on in those involved with RZIM.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing ministry,

Cindy

2 Likes

Hello Cindy, :cherry_blossom:

You have expressed your heart :purple_heart: so openly and beautifully, thank you for trusting us with a most precious piece of yourself.

I believe your friend is referring to Origin, Meaning, Morality & Destiny.

Everybody has a worldview… Your worldview generates the basic assumptions that you bring to the questions of life, to the decisions you make, to the opinions you form, and to the conclusions you draw.” ~ Andy Bannister

Basic questions about reality

Origin – where did I come from? What does it mean to be human?
Meaning – is there purpose to life?
Morality – how should I live? Is there an objective right and wrong?
Destiny – where ultimately am I headed?

The Core Module is a 12 week course offered by The RZIM Academy and these topics are explored in this course. The core module is the first course you would take at the academy, upon completion you may go on to register for electives on various topics. The next core module starts on August 6th 2020.

I have attached a link to the Core Module and a list of courses and dates.

https://www.rzim.org/training/rzim-academy/about-academy

https://www.rzim.org/training/rzim-academy/academy-course-schedule

Cindy, if you should have questions, just respond to this post and I will do my best to provide some clarity. :tulip:

2 Likes

Hello Roseann,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will go to the links below and check it all out. I believe I’m much older than most of the connect community, and not so adept at figuring all the ins and outs of of getting connected online.

Thanks - Cindy

2 Likes

Hello again - one more question. English is my mother language, but I also speak German. I have lots of family members and friends in Germany. I would want the courses, and do the course work, in English, but would it be possible to also have access to German text?

Thank you,

Cindy

1 Like

Hey Cindy, :sunflower:

There are people of all ages on Connect, some just bring more wisdom and life experience than others LOL :grin:

I want to provide you with another short into video about connect from Ravi that may be of assistance to you Welcome From Ravi Zacharias!

You speak English :us: and German, :de: that is fabulous…

It may take me a few days to receive an answer to this particular question, however I will get back to you on this. :tulip:

1 Like

I appreciate all your help!

Cindy

1 Like

Hallo Cindy und herzlich Willkommen bei Connect. :de: :smiley:
Thank you for your introduction and your heart for the people around you. I think the core module could be a good help for you. I did it in German. The lectures are in English with German subtitles. You can find more information here: https://zachariasinstitut.org/online-kurs/

1 Like

Thanks Daniel for providing Cindy with the resource she needed, you are amazing!

1 Like

Hallo Daniel,

Vielen dank - es freut mich dass ich auf Enlisch hoeren kann, aber auch Deutsch dazu lesen kann.

Ich kann viel besser Deutsch sprechen als ich Deutsch schreiben kann. Hofentlich kann ich alles auf Englisch schreiben?

Cindy

1 Like

Hi Roseann - I guess my email situation situation is not yet fixed because I’ve not received an email with the link to finish getting signed up with the RZIM Academy, so I can eventually sign up for the core module that starts, I believe, August 6th. Do you think I should go back in and sign up all over again with the correct email info?

I did get an email a few days back, that sounded like they were working on it.

Thanks - Cindy

2 Likes

Hey Cindy,

I glanced at your post to Daniel, I have no idea what you said beside hello, yet I found it so very interesting.

I regret the difficulties you are experiencing trying to enroll for The Core Module in August, hang in there with us, for I can assure you, it will be worth it.

If you click on the link below, it will take you to our Customer support, I am confident they can be of service to you amid your current situation.

Let me know how this situation unfolds and thank you for giving me an opportunity to assist you. :rose:

2 Likes