Cindy Freshwater

Hello. I am from the USA and have been following zavi Zacharias for several years. I love the deep thoughtful answers he gives to
Life’s difficult questions

5 Likes

Hi @Cindyfreshwater, welcome to connect :pray:t3: I trust that, as you browse through the conversations here, you will continue to find those deep thoughtful answers. Please feel free to engage here, offering your insight as well. Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Cindy! I, too, appreciate Ravi’s responses to life’s difficult questions. I am so glad you have found this forum. I hope you will find it to be a safe and loving community within which to both pose your questions as well as to provide responses to others’ questions. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you😊.

2 Likes

Welcome Cindy! @Cindyfreshwater
I’m so glad you’ve joined :relaxed:

Enjoy exploring Connect, and all the great resources and conversations going on-
I hope you’ll feel free to dive in as you feel led :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Cindyfreshwater. I trust you find the conversation threads a blessing to your desire for deep thoughtful discussions. What would you say is the topic which you would love to know and be able to explain the most? I think you will be able to explore that and find the responses that you are able to share here. Please participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like