Ciprian Boldi

Hi everyone, my name is Ciprian, I was born in Romania but now live in Copenhagen together with my wife. I joined connect hoping to find a community of belivers with an incresed interest for the word of God and today’s pressing matters.
I hope I can be an active part of this engaging community.

8 Likes

Hi @ciprian.boldi, welcome! Copenhagen is so beautiful, how are things there, and what was it like growing up in Romania, if you don’t mind my asking these questions? There is a lot going on here in America. I pray for our country daily. I pray we will see that we need God. I am thankful for a ministry like RZIM that has a passion for reaching the world. I hope to see you engaging here in the discussions. We look forward to your thoughts and insight.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ciprian.boldi. Looking for a community of believers? You came to the right spot. If you could have any topic for a discussion group combing the word and today’s pressing matters, what would it be? May God grant you your spiritual desires and guide your steps.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Ciprian. How wonderful you have found Connect and I do hope you become more involved. If you are looking for a place to get started, there are many ways to find your niche. We are a community of believers from around the world, and I look forward to hearing more from your questions and answers in the community. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @ciprian.boldi I look forward to learning with you.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to you, Ciprian! @ciprian.boldi

So glad you’ve joined us :blush:

1 Like