Claud Haws

member_introductions

(Claud Arthur Haws Jr) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Claud and I’m from Tennessee. I have been listening to Ravi Zacharias and others at RZIM for a few years now and it has been a real blessing! I look forward to getting to know you all better and to be learning from one another, so we can all grow and better serve our Lord Jesus. God bless.
-Claud

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Claud! Welcome to Connect! I went to Rhodes College in Memphis and have tons of fond memories of places across Tennessee… I’m excited you’ve joined and look forward to getting to know you better!

(Claud Arthur Haws Jr) #3

My mom and several of my relatives on her side went to Rhodes too; nice to meet you Carson!

(Melvin Greene) #4

Hi @chaws10! It’s great to have you here. You’re definitely in the right place. We all have a desire to learn from each other, as well as lift up each other in prayer. I look forward to getting to know you more as we learn more about our wonderful savior, Jesus Christ.
God bless you, bro!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Welcome to the community, @chaws10!!!

(Jimmy Sellers) #6

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments. I am sure that we will all be enriched and better equip for His service. Welcome.