CLC livestream

(Becky Evans) #1

Morning, how do I connect to the CLC live stream? I am paid up but am apparently technologically challenged. I am at a loss.
Thank you for your help.
Becky Evans

1 Like
Kbullock
Ask Rachel Davis (May 20-24, 2019)
(Kathleen) #2

Hi, @Becs! If you have registered and paid, this link should work for you. :slight_smile:

https://connect.rzim.org/t/church-leaders-conference-livestream/16778?u=kmac

(Becky Evans) #3

Thank you. I am entirely frustrated as the after lunch sessions have been mostly glitched due to start and stops as well as black outs. I have logged off and restarted my laptop. Now I will completely turn off my computer, wait several minutes, and try again to access the livestream without interruptions. If not today, then I will certainly go back and listen through the archives. I was glued to the morning sessions. I look forward to the rest of the conference. Thank you for your hard work!
Becky

2 Likes
Kbullock
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Best of luck! Perhaps the archived sessions will be helpful

1 Like
Kbullock
(Kathleen) #5

Here’s a link to the archived sessions, @Becs, just in case you wanted to catch up. :slight_smile:

https://connect.rzim.org/t/2019-clc-all-archived-talks/16779?u=kmac

(Brandon Jeffers) #6

@Becs

We’re sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve had in accessing the sessions from this afternoon. I will check in with our Media Department to see if there is a known issue regarding those glitches you were experiencing. However, I wasn’t able to replicate this issue, and it seemed to be working fine here. Could you try logging in on a different web browser to see if it behaves the same? Let us know what you find. The video archives will certainly be available to you if you’d like to watch any of the sessions again.

(Steve Kell) #7

I had the exact same problem. I tried to do as much as possible and wound up catching a glitchy session of Francis Chan in the end. I was eager to hear it all, and what I heard from the extremely brief parts of the Q&A parts and the message from Francis Chan, I’ll have to watch them in their entirety. I was told everything was working perfectly and it must have been my devices. Glad to know it wasn’t only me.

1 Like
(Sandy) #8

Yes, glad to know it wasn’t my aging laptop. :slight_smile: Video froze on me too several times throughout. Better day today! Thanks for addressing it Support team - we know you’re looking into it,

1 Like