Clinton Strobel

Hello everyone!

I am from Wesley Chapel, FL

I joined connect to help learn and grow in the discussion on apologetics

I am currently a grad student studying philosophy and Christianity who has also taken a couple RZIM courses. I hope to help the conversation along regarding apologetics!

7 Likes

@Clint hello! We will happy to learn with you

3 Likes

Hello, Clinton, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to hear of your hunger to know God more deeply, and I look forward to hearing more of your posts. What inspired your decision to study Christianity and philosophy, and is there a direction you’d like to head after grad school? Which RZIM classes were your favorite? (I’m just now in the Core Module :wink:)

3 Likes

Wow, welcome @Clint, it’s wonderful to have you here! I Look forward to your insight. Feel free to engage as we glean from one another :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome!

2 Likes

Hey Brittany, the greatest inspiration for me to pursue Christian studies and philosophy/theology is when I realized that Christianity is a very rational faith that is embedded on an intellectualism that also speaks to our innermost desires. After graduation, I plan on pursuing a Ph.D. in philosophy of religion to support apologetics. How are you liking the core module? I took both the core module and engaging the modern world elective, and they were both fruitful!

2 Likes

The core module is really neat. I think it helps me put together the things I’ve been learning here. Good luck on your studies- grad school can be quite the adventure, haha, but we are blessed to have folks like yourself preparing to teach others!

2 Likes

Hi Clint, this is Carmen and it’s nice to know I have a neighbor studying apologetics. I live in New Tampa, next town to Wesley Chapel. Have been studying RCSproul DVD courses on Apologetics and History of Philosophy. And of course, listen to the RZIM speaking team whenever I can. Welcome!

1 Like

Hi Carmen, I am very familiar with New Tampa. What a small world! Appreciate the welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like