Cody Crisp

Hey I’m Cody from Santa Fe, Tx.
I joined Connect for the same reason I began studying Christian apologetics: to accurately and diligently answer the genuine questions posed by the youth at our church. In doing so, I realized how little I actually knew about what it truly means to be a Christian, and found that I had plenty of my own questions that I need help answering. I hope to contribute by offering a perspective that may be helpful, considering my own past and shortcomings despite growing up in church.

In studying apologetics through RZIM, I actually learned more about loving others than I learned “answers to questions” and I hope to continue that with fellow believers.

10 Likes

What a humble reflection @cody

While we strive to look inward: becoming like Jesus, we must not forget that our outward look: serving others in our community, is as well very important. As true Christian we do not sacrifice one for the other rather we uphold the two in spirit and in truth.

Am so glad you have join the connect family. Looking forward to learn more from you.

Live by the spirit always.
WELCOME!
From Nigeria.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Cody. I love your spirit and your loving on people. With that approach you will affect so many here positively. Keep it up. Thank you for coming along side us. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hi Cody! @Cody
Welcome to Connect…so glad you’ve joined :relaxed:

I’d say many Christians have been in your shoes- having been raised in the church…and later in life realizing there’s a lot more to the story.

Glad we can all grow together in this great community of Believers.

3 Likes

Hi @Cody, welcome to connect​:slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to reading some of your perspective in the conversations. I agree, I learned how to love others better through this ministry also. Enjoying browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes