Colleen M. Woods

Say hello… Greetings everyone!

Where are you from? Central Minnesota, USA.

What led you to join Connect? I love Ravi and the team at RZIM! I started reading books by Ravi a number of years ago and have followed the ministry and the growing team ever since. What a joy and privilege it was to take the Core Module this fall.

How do you hope to contribute? Encourage others as the Holy Spirit leads. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Colleen!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @colleenmw. Its great to have you joining us. Congratulations on completing the core module and thank you for your quest to be able to follow up with questions and provide the responses to people need to connect the mind and the heart. The foundations that you have from the core module and your own studies will be very helpful for many here. Please share with those the spirit prompts you to respond. God-bless you and your journey in 2020.

1 Like

Colleen it is so good to have you come along side. Welcome and enjoy the thoughtful and intelligent conversations. Look to hear from you soon.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Colleen! I have also recently finished the Core Module and am so thankful for what we learned. Isn’t it wonderful to be able to learn in this way so that we can give the reasons for the hope we have? I pray you continue to be blessed as you learn and share on Connect. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome @colleenmw!

Hello, fellow Minnesotan!

1 Like

Welcome! I’m new to RZIM Connect. I think it will be a great community to learn and grow with.

1 Like

Hello Jacqi. Thank you for the welcome! I hope that the days of 2020 are off to a good start for you.

I also hope for all Minnesotans that winter doesn’t stay extra long this year. :two_hearts:

What part on MN are you from?

Colleen

2 Likes

@colleenmw @Jacqi

Colleen and Jacquelyn, it’s nice to meet fellow Minnesotans. We are a rare breed in Connect. My wife and I have run a lodge in Grand Marais for 40 years.

Also, if you are looking for a group that memorizes Bible chapters and another thread that prays for each other, please go to @Bible_Memorization_Group for the memorization and @Interested_in_Prayer for the prayer group. How and Why to Memorize Scripture will give you more information. It’s a great group!

2 Likes

I have been there Tim and I am familiar with your story!

What a lovely place and a BEAUTIFUL STORY OF GOD’S LOVE AND MERCY OVER ALL!

Thank you for the tips on groups to join too. I am looking forward to being part of Connect RZIM.

Number 6:24–26

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, Colleen. If you are ever up again, stop by as we live adjacent to the lodge property.

1 Like

Nice to meet you @colleenmw! :wave:
Happy New Years to you and your family! :bouquet:

Thank you Tim. I will do that!

1 Like

Colleen, I’ll keep my eye out for you. Do you come up often?

1 Like