Colossians 1:29

biblememorization
(Tim Ramey) #1

@Bible_Memorization_Group

Dear Magnificent Memorizers!

You did it - well almost. One verse left and Colossians 1 is in the heart. As was requested last week, we will journey on to Colossians 2 next but we will have a week to rest and catch up. So a new verse will not be posted next week. But I beg you, for your sake, don’t let all of this work slip through your hands. It’s so much easier to review than to relearn.

Now for those who have been watching from the sidelines, jump aboard when we do Colossians 2. We never did Philippians 1, but did 2,3 and 4. In fact, we memorized them backwards - starting with chapter 4 and ending with chapter 2. You can always pick it up later. There are not too many who think that they are a natural at memorizing. So you can do it. There is not much more thrilling than to realize that you memorized the whole chapter.

Not wishing to be dark, but there may be a day when a Bible is not allowed and the more we have in the mind and heart, the better as no one can take it away from you.

Here is the conclusion of chapter 1:

Colossians 1:29 For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me. (ESV)

Colossians 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.(KJV)

Here is my prayer for you this week, you may recognize it! “May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.”

4 Likes
(Darlene Medford) #2

Brother Tim,
Are you still away? How is everyone?
Darlene

1 Like
(Tim Ramey) #3

Darlene, I head home Monday here, Sunday night at home. Thanks for asking. Are you Mrs Organized. I am Mr Mush!