Colossians 2:13-14 Prayer

@Bible_Memorization_Group

It’s that time to list items for prayer that you would like for the week.

One thing to consider - as Connect has grown and many have access to the posts, should we take measures to insure security? One sister expressed concern how safe are our personal prayer requests? Any thoughts?

Prayer
-Our children’s relationship with
Jesus.
-Rachel in Australia whose discouraged about her marriage as are so many Christians marriages today. The enemy wants an end to them.
-Direction regarding our lodge. Should we sell it?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone,

Please continue to pray for my kids to give their hearts to Jesus completely and walk with Him everyday. Brent, Olivia, Ryan, and Wesley. And for Riley, to grow in his new faith. And for me to focus on what’s important with regards to my daily task and be at peace with knowing I can not do it all - but what I do work on each day is what God wanted me to do.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Blessings~

Tim, I think you bring up a great point about security and a great reminder that this is a public forum. Just sharing here, but I typically don’t share anything that I wouldn’t want the people I’m requesting prayer requests for to see or read. Now, I don’t know that my daughters feel that they need prayer as they are doing well in this world, but I wouldn’t be afraid to let them see the request. And this world isn’t the true reality! Just some thoughts.

Prayer requests:

• Return to the faith for both daughters (Autumn and Lauren)
  • Autumn’s boyfriend, brother and mom come to know Christ. They are all anti-theist and all very close and are a big influence on Lauren as well.
  • Prayer for my niece. Physical healing and spiritual growth, peace and joy. Reconciliation between her and her mom.

Have an awesome day and thank you for standing with me.

6 Likes

Be in prayer for the kids in my youth group who gave their lives to Christ last week at camp that they will grow in their faith and be baptized

6 Likes

Prayer for Mike, has the smell of death about him (I’m a nurse, I recognize it) and is consumed by anger, fear, frustration. For salvation and healing.
For Gina, grew up in the faith but family has crowded Jesus out of her life – also very ill, afraid to die. For return to her first love and healing.
For me, Pastor and Janna, standing with them in love and witness of what we know of our God… somehow we’re the only ones in the church who are active, and are exhausted. And for me to be more faithful in my spiritual life. By the way, I asked a while ago for prayer to be more thankful and praising God, and I notice that when I start complaining in prayer I realize how much better it would be to thank him. So that’s a praise.

3 Likes

@Bible_Memorization_Group

Kelly, Sadie, Carol, and Darlene
This is one of the most important times we have, in my opinion. Thanks as I know we can often glibly chime, “Praying for you” and not mean it. I will be driving today and my wife, Nancy, will be joining me. To you all, (I’ve been down south too long!), please pray. I think we’ll look back and realize that it was one of the most useful things that we ever did.

I would ask you to lift up Lakshmi for her long journey.

4 Likes

Praying dear friends for all these things listed. Safe travels - Brother Tim and Nancy. Thanks Carol for reminding me to praise . . .

4 Likes

Carol, as I get ready to have a privileged time with Jesus,your comments about praise and thanksgiving are so true. What if you and I spent the next hour together and the whole time I just asked you for things? The time we have together with Him is communion and fellowship.

3 Likes