Colossians 3:17-18

@Bible_Memorization_Group

Greetings! Tim is out of town and asked if I would post the memorization scriptures this week. Prayers for travel safety this week brother Tim! Though I can’t possibly fill his shoes, I think I can at least post a couple of verses…lol!

This week’s scriptures certainly touched my heart as I reflected on the phrase “whatsoever you do”! Wow, “whatsoever” I do??? Nothing we do, no matter how small, is seen as unimportant or insignificant when we do it in His name. I pray that as we learn these verses that God remind us that all that we do in His name is of great value and has eternal significance. Where the world only notices the “great and mighty”, God considers “whatsoever” we do as “great and mighty”. What an amazing God that cares for both the “big” and the “small” when we do it in His name! Many blessings~

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. (KJV)

17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
8 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. (ESV)

4 Likes