Colossians 3:19-20 Prayer

@Interested_in_Prayer

Greetings brothers and sisters! Looks like Tim gets to enjoy another week in Israel. Oh how I’d love to visit the land of Christ Jesus our Lord! May God use this as an awesome time of refreshing Tim!

If anyone has praise reports or prayer requests, please share on this post. For those who are available, we pray together on Monday’s at 2:30 CST wherever we live. And, of course, we keep each other in prayer through the week! There are also a couple of conference calls that you can join; one on Thursday morning at 6:00 am CST and one at 4:00 pm CST on Saturdays.

“Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.” - Max Lucado

(This is a public forum, so please be mindful of what you post :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Hi Prayer Warriors. Here are my requests this week . . .

-Autumn and Lauren. May God deliver them from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of HIS beloved Son. (From the depths of my heart, thank you for standing with me for salvation and deliverance for my daughters.)

-My 90 year old dad is in the hospital and I know he will pass soon. We speak to Him of our beloved Savior, but he is scared. Please pray for him and the family during this time of sorrow and soon loss.

“There are parts of our calling, works of the Holy Spirit, and defeats of the darkness that will come no other way than through furious, fervent, faith-filled, unceasing prayer.” - Beth Moore

3 Likes

My time in Israel is most fascinating but I am having a hard time keeping up so I miss a lot. I’m beat and tired of having to require so much help. It will revolutionize my bible reading, however.

Please pray
-This is a huge one. Jun, my good Filipino friend in Mindanao just got out of the hospital for pneumonia. In the meantime, Davao, where he lives, has had two earthquakes of over 6.2 and over 650 aftershocks. They are predicting a big one of over 7 or 8 soon. So they had to evacuate. They went back for church but the next one could hit at anytime.
-In the meantime, up in Lumabat where we traveled to in the mountains frequently when I am there, a man has murdered his wife and has collected other armed men and is killing and burning houses down. His family lives up there and the situation is very, very dangerous.
_Jun and his family needs our prayer desperately.
-Karina’s dark night.
-Jonathan to come back to Jesus. Praise God for the light dawning in Kara’s life. Pray that it is real and not circumstantial.

I miss you all so very much!

3 Likes

Upon our return home on Thursday, we have an important meeting on Friday that will have huge ramifications on the direction for Nancy and I and the lodge. We ask for wisdom. Thanks.

1 Like

Wow! Praying Tim :pray:t3:

1 Like

Good day fellow Jesus-lovers!
I could use some prayer for my middle daughter, please. She is having difficulty dealing with stress and it has triggered an eating disorder. She is a follower of Christ and told me the the Lord has her, which is comforting. It is difficult to see your own child walking in a dark place. She is 17 yrs old. Thank-you so much and praying for you all!
Jason

3 Likes

Lifting her up Jason :pray:t3:

1 Like

My prayer is for Gods sufficiency for her. God hears and acts.

1 Like