Colossians 3:9-10 Prayer

Thank you @Darlene. GOD bless you!

1 Like

Darlene, you are always so sweet in your thanks to everyone. Of course, we are grateful for your involvement.

You are eastern time zone, yes? That would be 5pm but I wanted to make sure that we didn’t miss you.!

I have to say that I’m excited about the call tomorrow but, I don’t know why, that I am also nervous about it. I don’t get it.

In Jesus
Tim

3 Likes

@Interested_in_Prayer

Good Morning Everybody! Today is the day that the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it and meet at 4 p.m. (Central Time)for the prayer call. (Call in about 10 minutes early for introductions since this is our first call)

Call: 605-313-6187
Access Code: 252039

@Tim_Ramey Setting up a conference call line is pretty simple, Thank God!

1. Create an account with preferred company, there are many, some free and some have a small fee but they come with extra features. Currently we are using www.freeconferencecall.com
  2. Once the account is established(all you need is an email address) they send information and a tutorial about using their service.
  3. Whoever is hosting the call will need to press * and enter the host code when prompted. (this code is currently 6574)
  4. The host can choose to have the call recorded so anybody can listen even if they can’t be on at the time the group meets. Do this by pressing *9 and 1 once the call starts. (I just figured out how to do this so I wasn’t able to do this for the call on Thursday morning).
  5. After the call is complete an email will be sent to the corresponding email account (currently my account) with the details of the call (duration, # of participants, log of each # calling in, reference code for the recording)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

As for the prayer meeting on Thursday morning, Glory to God! I thought it was gonna just be our brother @JasonWalker and myself and maybe @carolsong88 , but God is God alone and He had a different and better plan. Although Jason could not call in, Carol was on the call as well as another young lady, yet I’m not sure who she is, Carol, do you know?

During the call we had our introductions briefly, opened in prayer, inviting the Holy Spirit to lead us, then we each took a turn giving praise to God and voicing any other prayer requests. The Lord was truly pressing on all of our hearts for Jason. We all took a turn praying for Jason, for each other and for the requests from these discussions. It was absolutely beautiful, I could feel God’s presence among us, we closed in prayer asking for protection, encouragement and to carry His Light as we went forth in our day. Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, Bless the Lord! His Love is Amazing, Thank You Jesus.

Love you all! Excited to meet today!

5 Likes

@Catherine, that was Lee on the call, had to leave early for work. But she gave us good news of how God is working through her to touch fellow school staff members.

3 Likes

Yes, it was me, @Lee, on the call with @Catherine and @carolsong88…in fact this is my very first RZIM post and that was my very first prayer conference call! Such wonderful prayers were shared Thursday morning. @JasonWalker, we pounded on heaven on your behalf too. I could have flown all the way to school on the wings of the prayers. It was powerful. Looking forward to Thursday mornings to do again. Thank you for the opportunity. Prayer works. A-men!

4 Likes

Yay, Yay Lee! I was told that it was so good to hear your voice on the phone! I’m sorry that I’ve never dialogued with you but it really encouraged me to know that someone who hasn’t been posting was, instead praying!

2 Likes

Hey everybody! Everybody ready for the prayer call tomorrow morning!? I know I am! @Catherine @darlene @Tim_Ramey @interested_in_Prayer @carolsong88 @Lee May GOD cover and bless you all today!

3 Likes

Yes, @JasonWalker ready for prayer in the morning! Much love to all! Jesus, we lift your name up!

3 Likes

I will miss praying on the call but I will be praying. How is your car situation?

1 Like

Yes, Jason. I’m looking forward to praying with you tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Still down for lack of money

Hey @Tim_Ramey I saw in your praise “Free Church” What is a Free Church?

1 Like

Fantastic prayer today with @Lee @Catherine @carolsong88 and @kelelek or @kelly or @Kelly1 (not sure which Kelly) Thank you guys. @interested_in_prayer

2 Likes

An Evangelical Free Church is a reformed denomination. The main reason "free’ is in its name is because it is set up with a sense of autonomy. In other words, the various congregations are free to make many independent choices without having to contact headquarters. As long as they adhere to the main articles of the free Church position, they are free to act.

King James Version

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Amen

Thank you for the explanation

1 Like