Coniah Grigson

Say hello…
Hey everybody. I look forward to listening, learning and growing with you all.
Where are you from?
Greeley, Colorado
What led you to join Connect?
Ask Away Podcast
How do you hope to contribute?
I’m not sure honestly. I dont feel qualified to speak to anyone. That’s one thing I hope to learn. However, if I pick one thing to contribute then I would say that it’s an agreement with the method of ministry that RZIM has.

8 Likes

@ConMeg Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome Coniah and great to have you join us :slightly_smiling_face:. The Connect community is a great place to learn from each other and wrestle through questions together as well as that supports each other. I Look forward to learn together with you.

Blessings

Brian

4 Likes

Hey I’m glad you joined I hope you feel comfortable sharing whatever you have to say it’s been an awesome loving environment and it’s actually low pressure you don’t have to like sound super smart to contribute may God bless you with this

3 Likes

So kind :heart:

1 Like

Hi @ConMeg, welcome :pray:t3: You are in good company with many here who feel unqualified. But, the Lord uses all of us to minister in different ways. Feel free to engage when you are comfortable doing so. In the mean time, just enjoy browsing and reading the various conversations :slightly_smiling_face: Take care :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ConMeg. So glad that you have decided to join connect. You already proved that you were qualified to speak to some by introducing yourself. :slight_smile: This is a great forum for sharing humility and what Christ does in our lives. I hope you enjoy the discussion threads. You have friends here and you are qualified. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Coniah! What a wonderful place to learn, and I encourage you to not be afraid to share when you feel able. I find that often our unique experiences in life can allow for great contributions to some of these discussions. Everyone has such a different perspective and that’s what I love about this community! I pray you are blessed in your time spent with Connect. :blush:

4 Likes

Hello to Connect @ConMeg! So happy to have you here in the community- welcome. :smiley: I so enjoy listening to AskAway too. It’s by far one of my favorite programs. :+1:

3 Likes