Connect

Hi I’m Brenda from SE Michigan.
I love to hear other’s thoughts on all topics as well as contribute mine.

7 Likes

Hey @b4marshall, welcome aboard. Glad to see another Michigander. I am from East Lansing. Hope you enjoy the topics. God-bless you and your journey. I look forward to reading your posts and topics.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Brenda. :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to learning more here with you. What let you to join Connect?

5 Likes

Hi @b4marshall so glad to have you here. There are a plethora of Topics to browse through. The first week I joined, I couldn’t read enough. I pray you will join in the forums and offer your insight as well. Take care and enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @b4marshall,

Welcome! It is refreshing to be in a community where we are all learning from one another and contributing to each other’s growth. I hope you enjoy the conversations!

4 Likes

Hi Brittany! I am going through Abu Murry’s book on Truth and listening to the Cover to Cover podcast. I thought it might be helpful to discuss some of the topics here.

4 Likes

Awesome! We have an area reserved just for that, and it would be great to hear your thoughts.

2 Likes