Constrained by the love of Christ. all or none. preaching to your soul

I’ve experienced many days being completely constrained, compelled, controlled by the love of Christ, dead to self, singularly desiring Christ to meet all of my needs. so passionately desiring God like John Piper describes that I equated feeling hungry as a sentiment that reminded me how much I am hungering for God. I force myself to eat for sustenance. And other times I lose that vision. for me I see it as very very black and white. I’m either flowing with Rhema living sweet whisperings from the Holy Spirit so much that i can’t keep up with O Logos and overflowing with Her (the Holy Spirit’s) Life or my heart and mind are distracted and struggling against moments of anxiety, fear, pain or sadness.
this is how I would preach to my soul; reminding myself. Preaching to my soul (mind, will, emotions).
How I long to hear the passionate prayers that other Followers of Christ preach to their souls. every day I type out and am saving these types of exhortations. I wish very much to hear other peoples letters or exhortations. Does anyone else have such things? Its like my utmost for his highest but a bit longer. each one.
You cannot focus on stopping the wrong. You must first have the vision and positive in mind. You cannot cast out demons and leave the house empty. You must first find the focus of the positive vision and melody of Christ’s constraining love with which to be filled. The law says “thou shall not…” It has no power for delivering from evil. The law only condemns and shows what we are, but ἡ χάρις καὶ ἡ ἀλήθεια διὰ Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ ἐγένετο. Grace and Truth through Jesus Christ came. When you feel anxious, fearful, tired, suffering, or depressed there is no anger towards the death at work in your soul. Neither can you hear or feel the melody of Christ’s love and grace. Proper repentance requires purity of heart, humility of mind and emotions that are trained out of deceptive, death filled lusts and and into a singularly focused desire that wants the Holy Spirit. It is a matter of your free will. Have you been desiring corrupted lies? You are capable of choosing your free will to be fixed on desiring more of Christ. Remember the words of John Piper “there is a sweet joy which can come out of the longing and desiring of God.” Keep channeling your free will, fan the tiny spark ignited by the humble petition which begs God for a miraculous speck of grace that comes in the form of a spark which YOU must fan into a raging fire. You are not on fire, but you can make yourself angry, hot passionately on fire. Angry towards all that is against you. Hate your evil heart’s lusts. Hate the lies that go through your mind. It is absolute, all-out warfare. Take the emotion and sanctify it. Take hunger and make it into an ache that reminds you of the surpassing greatness of God’s awe inspiring holy presence. Take the anxiety and get angry at how Satan is lying to you by saying that life comes from the approval of others, ambitious accomplishments, status, pleasure, or reputation. Life comes from being completely dead to self. If you are anxious it is because for a brief moment your heart won control over your mind and dictating from whence relief comes. NO good thing does God withhold from he whose walk is blameless. You are either 100% dedicated, focused, trusting, abiding and constrained or you are needing to be repenting towards that vision. You are either 100% in Christ and can have complete confidence or you are out. If you feel lukewarm then you are cold and dead. Snap out of it instantly. Being in Christ is a train track. When you are off you are heading in every wrong direction. To stand straight can only be at 180 degrees. Every other degree is falling. If you waver in applying complete 100% focused repentance then you are wasting time and energy. There is no sitting on the fence. If you are on the fence at all then your heart is not ‘in Christ.’

1 Like

@SuneXei ni hao!
The fire in your words are provoking me to jealousy. It is so refreshing to read from somebody so in love with Him. Please pray that I can return to this passion! What a beautiful name is the name of Jesus. His glory, beauty and power are more than words can express. God bless you sister, shine on!

1 Like

Hao! it has helped tremendously reading listening to others on fire. Catch the flame. It’s the minimum standard or I fall fire needs fuel and o2 constantly. Have you read James Hudson Taylor? Or heard Leonard Ravenhill Andrew Murray Charles Finney testimony Charles spurgeon?

1 Like