Contact information for RZIM in Sydney, Australia

I need to know who to contact, who belongs to RZIM in Sydney. could you please send me soem details

Hello Genaro. Yes, that reminds me of David Bennett @DavidACBennett. Check his bio and his Twitter account. Hope that helps you.

Thank you very much for your help.

I have requested the possibility to contact each other in the near future.

I have my own opinion about the controversial issue, of gender dysphoria,

It does not affect my opinion of righteousness, required to genuine followers o The Eternal Creator.

I hope to hear more, and learn new things from him.

1 Like

Hi @Genarito1,

Dan Paterson and Jordan Thyer are two RZIM speakers who are located in Australia and are a part of our Asia-Pacific office. You can contact the Asia-Pacific office by emailing info@rzim.asia. You can also view bios for all of our speakers and writers here. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Hello Brandon. Thank you very much for your interest in writing to me.

I am a very passionate Christian today, after I left atheism 18 years ago.

I have learn about all the doctrines of Christianity, Y have copies of the Bible of many Christian denominations and sects, I know well enough the texts of the Bible, I walk the streets of Sydney, preaching about the Eternal life, and providing Natural and biblical evidences.

I have seen Dan Peterson in Sidney two weeks ago,

Could you please help me to contact him, and follow up my unanswered question given to him?

@Genarito1,

It’s encouraging to hear about your commitment to your faith and to your personal ministry! The best way to contact Dan would be to send an email to him at info@rzim.asia, and it will be passed on to him. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hello Brandon.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I have sent already the request, in the hope to find anyone there to help me.

I will be in touch with you if I become successful.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado