Copying links from the connect app

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if there was an easier way to copy links through the app that others may post for information purposes? While the app does fine in taking me to the website sometimes I just want to copy the link so I can have it in my notes to look at later for reference.

As far as I know there isn’t a easy way to do this. When I press and hold to be able to copy a link no option comes up for me to be able to copy it. Maybe there’s another function I’m not aware of that does it.

2 Likes

That’s a great question, Luna. If I understand your question, you’re looking to save posts to come back to later? If that’s the case, you may find it helpful to “bookmark” instead of copying a link.

To bookmark a post, click the icon with three dots in the bottom-right corner of the post. Then click the “bookmark” icon. You can access your bookmarks anytime by clicking your profile picture in the top-right corner of the page, then clicking the bookmark icon from the drop-down menu.

Does that help?

1 Like

@Brittany_Bowman1 Well I was looking to save the links so I could have the reference. Like say someone posts a link to an article that shows archeological evidence for something in the Bible. There’s no function I’m aware of that would allow me to copy that link for later use. Say I wanted to send that link to someone I’m not able to copy it to anything.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

1 Like

Hi @Luna,

It is a bit more difficult to set-up, but I think you will enjoy the functionality of the Discourse app.

Step 1: Download the Discourse app from your app store
Step 2: Connect to connect.rzim.org and enter your login information
Step 3: Enjoy… :slight_smile:

I find it easier to copy a link from the Discourse app so that may resolve this for you.

2 Likes

@CarsonWeitnauer okay thank you :blush:

2 Likes