Corry

I am from pennsylvania I heard about this on the radio tonight. I’ve been following Ravi and his work and hope I can help with some small part of the work he left us to do. I am thankful for this platform look forward to the conversation.

5 Likes

Hi Corry,
Glad you connected with us. This is a wonderful place to be a part of a large helpful community.
-Nan

3 Likes

Welcome to the RZIM Community @cls9116!

Glad you joined. We have much work that has been left for us today by our amazing Savior Jesus Christ, and it is inspirational and invigorating to see the accomplished missions for the kingdom by those gone on before (like Ravi) and their hearts sold out to the LORD. May we seek to run the races God has for us wholeheartedly, as we get to know God and His Word better, even through this community.(Hebrews 12:1-2)

Jump on in!
Philippians 1:9-11

2 Likes

Welcome @cls9116

Indeed we are blessed to co-labor with Our King ! What a privilege ! Glad to have you here to join us in this work.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @cls9116. Glad you were listening to the radio at the right time. :slight_smile: So glad that you are here. I hope that you enjoy and he conversations and feel free to contribute as you suggest. Encourage a new member or get involved in a substantive discussion that interests you. We appreciate you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like