Courtney Gilkinson

Hello All :slight_smile:

I’m from New York and have listened to the RZIM app for a while and heard about this platform. I’m interested in the open discussion and chance to engage with fellow believers in locations all around the world.

6 Likes

Hi Courtney so good to meet you here at connect. This place is great and definitely a world wide forum. Looking back I wish I had found this place a long time ago. Enjoy the amazing adventure to truth.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi Courtney @LadyCourty
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I am so blessed to meet you. I hope to learning more from you. Be free to explore and engage the community. Ask your questions, share testimonies and prayer request. You are welcome to join conversations anytime.

Congratulations and God bless you.
From Nigeria.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @LadyCourty. Glad to have you connecting with us from New York. I hope this forum will be a blessing to you. Are you in ministry? If there is an area of discussion that appeals to you most what would that be? There are so many well meaning and well read members here I hope that you get to meet many of them. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@LadyCourty Nice to meet you!

Hi @LadyCourty, welcome! It is a blessing to engage with the many different cultures here. Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome Courtney! :wave: :bouquet:

Welcome to Connect @LadyCourty!

Welcome! Enjoy the experience. :smiley: