Cover to Cover "Reading Room" Special launches April 24!

Hey @Interested_In_Cover_to_Cover friends! @Shawn_Hart and I have very exciting news, and you’re the first to hear it! On Friday, April 24, we are releasing our very first Cover to Cover Reading Room, which is a special type of episode. Let me tell you more:

What’s the Reading Room?
In each Reading Room episode, we will talk to one of our global RZIM speakers about their life, work, and reading. In about 45 minutes, we get to know them more personally and dive into their study methods, reading interests, and current research topics. We draw out practical tips and encouragement for our listeners along the way, as we all seek to grow in faithful reading and thinking!

The Reading Room with John Njoroge:
We are launching with a friend who is near and dear to our hearts. Dr. John Njoroge, Director of RZIM Kenya and Valley Light Orphanage, joins us to discuss books, research tips, and Scripture memory. Along the way he also shares the powerful story of God’s work in his life, from Kenya to the United States and back again.

Will We Ever Get Season 3?
Season 3 (featuring Jesus Among Secular Gods by Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale) will be launching soon. The Reading Room episodes will be released between seasons as a special feature, but our regular Cover to Cover format is still at the heart of what we do. Stay tuned for more Season 3 news soon!

11 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this information, @Ivy_Tyson! I am really excited for the reading room episode to launch. It was such a great time interviewing John Njoroge and I can’t wait for people to hear the gems of wisdom and insight from this amazing man!

If anyone wants to help us promote the launch of Season 3 and the Reading Room interview, feel free to use any of the information above to help spread the word.

I am looking forward to this next season with you all!

Shawn

6 Likes

Hi Ivy,

I am excited to hear about the new things on the horizon. :slight_smile: I love the Cover to Cover podcast. The recent podcast, covering the book 7 Myths About Singleness, is excellent. I’m single and in my 30’s; I was encouraged and convicted by the podcast. :slight_smile:

Thanks again and blessings,
Julia Whitt

4 Likes

This sound great looking forward to it.