Cristian Trevizo

Hello everyone,

My name is Cristian Trevizo and live in Atlanta. I am originally from Chihuahua, Mexico (yes like the dog). I go to a small church where I am a youth group leader and Sunday school teacher. I am about to graduate from college in the summer and will hopefully be getting married on 1/30/2020 to a beautiful girl. We have been in a long distance relationship for the last 5.5 years and God has really tested our patience. I joined Connect because I believe that we should be encouraging others and praying for others around the world. God is doing great things everywhere! I hope to be used by God and hope to encourage and pray for people around the world. Having a community of true worshippers is so necessary to our walk with the Lord.

Cristian Trevizo

3 Likes

Hi @Cristianinyj! What a beautiful way of explaining the motivation behind RZIM Connect. I’m so glad you’ve joined.

I think it can be overwhelming to try and keep up with everything and everyone in Connect, but I would encourage you to set a goal of coming alongside one person a week. Most weeks, that can be pretty manageable - and quite rewarding!

We’d also love for members of your youth group to be involved and feel the freedom to ask their questions here!

2 Likes

@Cristianinyj Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @Cristianinyj, welcome to connect! Great introduction! I love it and now I can tell my Chihuahua where she came from! :laughing: Congratulations on the engagement :slightly_smiling_face: Encouragement and prayers are most definitely needed :pray: I look forward to reading more from you as you share your insight. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome on board @Cristianinyj. Glad to have you joining us here at connect. Let this be a stopping point for you during the week to fellowship and connect. In reading your introduction it seems like this is your goal. So many need encouragement. Please help provide that from time to time. And, do pray for this forum and the leadership at RZIM. You are already blessing this site. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like