Cristopher Rojas

Hello, i´m Cristopher!

Im from Chile

Via email, and RZIM Academy

To be honest, my level of English is not quite good, however I can read and understand most of the content and if I don’t understand I look for it and translate it.

I hope to learn a lot from you

4 Likes

Hi @criarojasm, welcome to connect, we are thankful you are here :pray:t3:
You seem to do quite well with English. If you are more comfortable with Spanish, there is a Spanish link here. https://connect.rzim.org/c/apologistas-hispanos
Which ever you decide, I trust you will find this a great place to learn and grow. Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to engage with us :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @criarojasm. So glad that you joined from the country Chile. I wish you the best as you learn here. I thought the suggestion for the Hispanic section was a good one. But we love having you here too. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, i’m goin to use both, so i practice my english

3 Likes

Hello, @criarojasm, and welcome to Connect! I applaud your enthusiasm to perfect your English while learning more about Christ, too. Feel free to jump into whichever community makes you most comfortable. It sounds like you have a really neat perspective, and I look forward to reading your posts!

2 Likes