Curtis Shacklett

Say hello…

Where are you from? Tulsa Oklahoma

What led you to join Connect? A desire to connect with other alumni and to view videos that i watched in the suffering course

How do you hope to contribute? interact with others on various topics and share my views

8 Likes

Hey Curtis! Welcome!

1 Like

@cshacklett1 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Mr. Curtis !

Welcome to connect!

I hope you find this group of kind and informative people in our Lord as helpful and generous in spirit and heart as I have.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @cshacklett1. Glad to have you join in connect from Oklahoma. Wasn’t to the elective on why suffering awesome? The the tenets from the course have been instrumental in sharing the hope I have in Christ with so many who suffer from disappointment, death in the family, unfairness in life, and depression. Hope is so needed. I hope you get an opportunity to review some of the lectures that impacted you the most. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @cshacklett1, welcome to connect. Would you share a little of what impacted you the most in the why suffering elective? I bought the book but gave it to my sister (who lost her daughter) before reading it.
Anyway, I hope to read some of your views here in the conversations :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi Curtis @cshacklett1 Welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happy to meet you

1 Like

Keldon: thanks for your friendly welcome and yes i enjoyed the WS course very much; can you help direct me to how i can locate the lectures so i can review them again?

2 Likes

There is a category called Academy alumni. For all of the courses that you have taken you should have access if you completed the course to those lectures. I am not sure exactly who to notify, but I believe that the individuals I tagged here will know. @Ivy_Tyson @KMac. Best to you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @Keldon_Scott, and welcome to Connect, @cshacklett1! We’re glad you’ve joined us. As far as accessing the lectures, the place to begin is to request access, which the linked tutorial will explain.

Do get back with us if things aren’t working for you! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Curtis @cshacklett1,

We have lots of RZIM Academy Alumni here, myself included.

One of the reasons I joined connect a few years ago, was to rewatch some videos as well, but may I say, God had much more for me than I could have imagined.

Connect is a polite, respectful, caring community, that you can ask honest questions and receive personal, thought provoking :thinking: responses. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes