Cynthia Miller

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from?Palm Bay, Florida

What led you to join Connect? Took the short course and enjoyed the lectures. Looking forward to finishing them in connect.

How do you hope to contribute? Use what I learn here to be able to speak with others on the reason we believe in Christ and help them on their journey

3 Likes

Hi @indiemom, it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be blessed by all there is to glean from in the conversations here. Feel free to offer any insight you may have. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Cynthia and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. I am sure you will enjoy the discussions through Connect as we all try to grow more in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior. Do you have an area of greater passion in your Christian ministry?

1 Like

My husband and I started a bible study group at our church for people with chronic pain and disabilities in 2014. So we are very interested in helping others find comfort in their suffering.

1 Like

Hello Cynthia, welcome to the forum. Did you enjoy all the posts you looked at? I hope you will take the time when you can to share about your path to Christ. The various ways He draws us to Himself is unique to each individual. Thanks for sharing.
Mike

1 Like

Hi Cynthia, I look forward to being able to listen to the lectures from the Short Courses
Again also. Glad you joined.

Welcome to RZIM hole you enjoy your experience

1 Like