Cynthia Parrish

Hello,
My name is Cynthia and I am from South Carolina. I am excited to be a part of this platform. I have been a part of RZIM Academy for about a year now and I enjoy growing in my faith and understanding the true nature of God as He has revealed himself to us. I love reading and praying and daily growing in the Lord with other believers. I am praying that this is a place where I can encourage and be encouraged in faith and understanding

10 Likes

Hey Cynthia!

Good to see you here!

Jon

3 Likes

I am not taking another RZIM class until February and I have been going pretty steady since I took the core module. I was a little concerned my brain might not have the chance to work all of its thoughts out. I think this will be a great platform to keep my mind sharp and my reasons ready:) Good to see you too!

3 Likes

Welcome @Cynthia_Parrish! So glad to meet you and to have you here in the Connect community. I will be praying for you as you continue to grow and take classes. God bless you :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Cynthia,
Good to see you here! I am also taking a break from the courses. I believe I will be taking the science one next. Praying for your continued growth!
John

3 Likes

Hi Cynthia! I’ve been a part of the academy for a year as well. I find the RZIM communities to be very positive, encouraging, and informative as well. Some really great perspectives out there to help us think deeper and reflect on our own personal journey. I hope you have more positive interactions and growth. :blush: Welcome!

4 Likes

Hi @Cynthia_Parrish, it’s nice to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find a lot of encouragement here. We also need encouragement so feel free to share your thoughts and insight here :pray:t3: I look forward to reading more from you as you engage in the conversations. Take care :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Cynthia_Parrish. Glad to have another academy alum joining us. What’s up for the Feb track? Those courses do challenge, dont they? I hope you get a chance to post frequently between now and the time you start your next course. Lots of very well read members here who care a lot. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @Cynthia_Parrish! Glad you are here!

Are you a Tiger or a Gamecock?This will have a bearing on how welcoming I will be :grinning:.
I am a sad Gamecock but regardless welcome.

1 Like

I spent all my growing years in NY so I never developed an allegiance to the craziness of college ball:) That means i am safe as Switzerland lol

2 Likes

What Does it Mean to be Human starts in Feb and I am guessing it will be pretty up there in philosophy and logic and that is something I am trying to grow in. I also think its fun to talk about free will and sovereignty and such:)

1 Like