Dafnie Nacius

Say hello… Hello all!!!

Where are you from? I am currently in Atlanta, GA. :slight_smile:

What led you to join Connect? Streaming the RZIM event #trendingquestions. I saw the ad and was sold immediately.

How do you hope to contribute? I had an interest in apologetics 10 years ago and then I moved away from home and went to college etc and didn’t really dig deeper after that. Now that I’m older and working and living life and making life decisions, I’ve made some new connections last year and came across an athiest and muslim who started asking me some tough questions. Discovered Ravi on Youtube amongst many others and realized the institute is right in my back yard in Georgia!!! Anyways - I really want connect with others all around the world who are into this beautiful field of apologetics and expand my knowledge and ability to articulate and defend this amazing faith.

4 Likes

Hello, Dafnie, and welcome to Connect. It’s great to have you join us and to hear of your hunger to know God more deeply. We’d love to have you join in on a conversation about the #trendingquestions event tonight. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, Dafnie.

Have you discoverer the great online apologetics courses through the RZIM Academy yet? I highly recommend them. The core module is the beginning and it lays a great foundation. Such wonderful teachers, including Ravi.

2 Likes

Hi Dafnie! @dafnie
Yes, so neat- the institute is right in your back yard! :relaxed:
I hope you get the chance to take in a conference, etc being that it is so close!

@Jennifer_Judson makes a great recommendation- the Core Module - the first course you take with the online Academy, is a great way to dive into the foundations of apologetics.
I appreciated those months learning very much- I think you would benefit big time!
Enjoy looking around Connect, and let us know if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like