Dale A. Cox

Say hello…Thank you for creating this website. I heard about it on Bott Radio. I was impressed that you created it because of the generosity of your listeners to help them in their Christian walk.

Where are you from?
Southeast Kansas, Altamont
What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to participate?

3 Likes

Dale, Welcome! I just joined today and am from your neighboring state, Missouri. Actually, from a suburb of Kansas City. I pray we both find a loving and informative community here on Connect. Your Sister in Christ, Kathy

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @CatMomma

1 Like

Welcome to connect @CatMomma. I thank you for joining us from Kansas. I hope you enjoy this site and that it edifies your faith path. Please take a moment to encourage a new member if you will. In free to explore any of the categories or search using the search icon above. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you for your gracious welcome. I’m looking forward to joining in the discussions. Most people automatically think when we say were near Kansas City. However, I am on the Missouri side, but I expect this because it happens often. Thank you for praying that we, through this site, can bring glory to our Savior, Jesus.

2 Likes

Welcome, Dale, looking forward for the opportunity to talk to you again soon.

1 Like