Dana LalBachan

Hello my name is Dana. I am blessed to be here thankfully to my sister who introduced me to RZIM.
I am from the Paradise of the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago.
I hope to encourage everyone to keep pressing on with the Lord.

5 Likes

Dana,
You are welcome here with the love of Christ. I am certain all will be blessed by your insight and/or questions . I encourage you to participate.
May His face shine down upon you.
Mike

3 Likes

Hello Priya,

How exciting that you are from Trinidad/Tobago! I lived in Venezuela for a few years and enjoyed the Caribbean beaches immensely! I live in Spain now, and the beaches are just not as good. :sob: Don’t tell any Spaniards I told you that. :wink:

Looking forward to hearing your perspective these weeks.

Blessings, Lorri

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Dana!

2 Likes

Hello @Dana, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: We can all use encouragement so your heart in wanting to do so is appreciated :pray:t3: I look forward to reading more from you as you engage here in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dana. Island paradise. Glad to have you with us. We are thankful your sister showed you the way here. We hope you are able to show others the way here and share the gospel, our stories, our experiences and responses to very difficult questions. God-bless your journey and all that you do here.

2 Likes

Hello Dana, I’m very happy that you joined Connect (and that your sister pointed this out to you). Welcome to a worldwide community of brothers and sisters. Your encouragement will be a blessing for us.
By the way: @Devine is also from the paradise of the Caribbean (as you so nicely said) :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @Dana! Welcome to Connect! We are so thankful to have you here as together we learn, grow, and encourage one another in Christ. God bless you sister! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes