Dana Shriver

Hello there RZIM family! My name is Dana and I’m from Frederick, MD.

I am the daughter of a preacher who studied under Dr. Ravi Zacharias, so I grew up knowing of RZIM, and in my latest years I have dedicated my time and efforts to learning from Ravi and his incredible team!! I recently began teaching a class at my church which is an atmosphere where all questions are welcome and encouraged. I make the promise to answer what I can to the best of my ability, and to find the best answers there are to the questions I don’t yet have in my repertoire. It’s been wonderful taking all I’ve learned, so far, to the hungry minds and souls in my community!! Thank you so much to Ravi and all of RZIM!!! I know the chances of getting a message to Ravi are slim, but if it’s possible, please let him know that the daughter of Dave Arnold (from Nyack College and the C&M alliance over 30 years ago) is so hoping to connect with him one day! It’s a dream of mine. I’ve picked up where my Dad had to leave off and I think that Ravi would enjoy hearing about the journey that my Dad lived, which ultimately brought me into an anointed ministry centered on Jesus, in apologetics and evangelism.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to read about me and ALL that our gracious Savior is doing. His loving kindness amazes me every single day!!
God bless you!!
In Christ,
Dana Shriver

5 Likes

Welcome @Dana_Shriver!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Dana!

1 Like

Hi @Dana_Shriver,

It is lovely to hear your story and how the long seeded family connections to Ravi’s ministry are bearing fruit in your own life and ministry. I am delighted that you have joined us here on Connect and hope you will explore, expand your repertoire, ask questions, and enrich the community by contributing thoughtful responses of your own.

Welcome to Connect, Dana!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Dana! Yes, RZIM is such a wonderful ministry to help us be able to be a better witness for Christ and to help others struggling with questions in this hard time. We are so glad that you have joined us in this wonderful sharing experience! :blush:

2 Likes