Dana SK

Hi, I‘m Dana!

I was born and raised in the US, but I now live in Germany with my husband and our four daughters.

I just love and respect the work of RZIM.

How do I hope to contribute…, I‘m not sure. I‘ve never been in such a community before.

6 Likes

Hallo Dana und herzlich willkommen bei Connect :slightly_smiling_face: If you have never been in a community like this before, Connect is a perfect start. You will meet nice people and discover many interesting topics. To get familiar with the important things, you might want to check out the New User Guide.

2 Likes

@DanaSK Nice to meet you!

Hello Dana, welcome to connect the wonderful world wide family of believers and searchers. Join in as you feel comfortable to do so. Your input and question are always welcome.
Mike

1 Like

Hi Dana! That’s great you’ve joined Connect. I think you’ll find it inspiring and encouraging here. It’s such a great community to be part of. How did you end up in Germany?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @DanaSK. I see that you have met @iDan already. He is very helpful. Iou may rely on him for direction and guidance for this forum. I hope that you enjoy the dialog and conversations here. The members are so very welcoming and very well read. Please ask away, encourage somebody here, or just pray for those who seek out friendship and fellowship here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes