Danesh

Hi

I’m from Singapore and Ravi-ji’s thoughts have greatly influenced my walk with the Lord. I want to offer my thanks and praying that the Lord is gracious in whatever time He has deemed for Ravi-ji. My prayers are with his family, especially his wife.

With love and gratitude,

Danesh & Sharolyn

2 Likes

Ramesh, welcome to Connect and thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement for Ravi. God bless you brother! :blush:

Greetings @Danesh We extend a hand and a warm welcome to you from the Connect community and are so grateful that you have joined us.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers on behalf of Ravi and his family. I know they are appreciated.

In case you desire to write a tribute, you may do so at this link #ThankYouRavi

We invite you to check out Connect further and see what draws your interest. Whether it is science, questions about the Bible, evangelism, growing as a believer, or something else, I believe it will be a blessing to you. I, like many others, have benefited from the diverse topics, resources, backgrounds and cultures I have encountered on this site. What I have learned has been great, the people I have met make it better.

We would love to have the opportunity to get to know you better and learn from your contributions. Your post and questions are welcome here.

May the Lord bless you in your journey,
Mary Beth