Daniel Ageze

Hi Everyone!

I am glad to have joined this group. I hope to hear from everyone. I’m originally from Ethiopia. But in Richmond Virginia now. I grew up as an Orthodox Christian but then became an atheist in college. In graduate school, I started asking the hard questions of life and was able to come back. Now my desire is to continue and spread the good news to all creatures of the world as Christ commanded us. That’s the least I can do for him saving my life. In return, I hope many find life as well. Love to hear from you. Let God help all of us get to know him deeper and deeper every day.

God Bless. :pray:t5::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m in the core module too. Loving it.

1 Like

Hello Daniel, welcome my friend to connect. Thank you Father for connecting all the dots and dashes in ones life to make your beautiful picture of amazing grace and mercy. It will be good to hear your insight and seeing from your perspective. So glad you are here.
Mike

6 Likes

Thank you Mike. Look forward to chatting with you in the group. God bless you.

1 Like

Hey Daniel,

Welcome to Connect! Thank you for sharing part of your story with us - what a testimony to the faithfulness of God! I look forward to how you will contribute to our community. I hope it can be a place for encouragement and meaningful conversations!

4 Likes

Welcome! Love your testimony!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Danageze. Happy Easter and thank you for joining our ranks here at connect. Thank you for your transparency and honesty regarding your history. I would love to read more of your full testimony. There is a members testimony category you may have seen while surfing a little bit here. Check it out: About the Member Testimonies category. I look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy this wonderful day and God-bless your journey.

3 Likes

@Danageze Welcome! I like your statement,

I grew up as an Orthodox Christian but then became an atheist in college. In graduate school, I started asking the hard questions of life and was able to come back.

I thought that atheists were the ones who ask the “hard” questions! :grinning: This shows that questions are nothing to fear!

God bless you and your participation at RZIM Connect!

4 Likes

@blbossard :joy: Yes! Nothing to fear. All it takes is a humble heart searching for the Truth and our job is to meet them where they are :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:. Let God humble all our hearts. Amen.

3 Likes

Welcome Daniel,

You were the first person that I have interacted with in one of the questions. I am new here as well

3 Likes

Thanks @Apologistindetroit. Welcome to you as well. Stay Blessed.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Danageze
You’ve come to the right place. God bless you and yours.

3 Likes

Welcome Daniel, Your testimony is an encouragement to me!
Lynn

2 Likes

Thank you @CathE and @Lindylou. Big hugs for both.

Specifically to @Lindylou. I’m soooo glad to hear that it encouraged you. Please ask me any questions that you have and if I can be of any help.

God Bless.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect! I’d love to know more about what drew you back to God in graduate school. That’s an exciting testimony.

4 Likes

Hey Jennifer, @Jennifer_Wilkinson Thank you. Yes I shall do one of these days. :wink:

1 Like