Daniel F

member_introductions
(Daniel Fink) #1

Hi, I’m Daniel from the greater Seattle area. I’ve grown up in church most of my life but lived very selfishly until I had a bit of a mental breakdown & depression over four years ago. Since that time, I started asking God questions about life, and He’s been drawing me closer to Him ever since, showing me that He is the way, the truth, and the life. I discovered RZIM through watching some of the popular YouTube videos about half a year ago where Ravi Zacharias was holding an open forum. I got excited about what I saw and signed up for the core module and thoroughly enjoyed it! Looking forward to asking questions, searching for answers, and drawing closer to Jesus!

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Daniel. :smiley: It’s wonderful to hear of your journey to Christ. What part was your favorite part of the Core Module?

1 Like
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Dryke. Good to have you connecting from Seattle. I got to visit your city sometime ago when I had the opportunity to climb Mount Rainier. I am glad things are on the upward trend for you. I loved the core module course also. I hope your time here is a blessing to you. Can bless you and your journey.

(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @Dryke thank you for sharing your testimony❤️ I pray you continue to heal and grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I went down that selfish path myself.
God bless🙏🏼

1 Like