Daniel Mondragon

Hi! I’m Daniel Mondragon; I’m a young adult that’s trying to understand the difficult questions and answers we are being presented with today. I decided to join this community to learn a few things and maybe help out a few others with what I know.

I hope to share my perspective from what God has done in me, my understanding of a few natural sciences, and my knowledge of the Bible I have acquired over the years

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @TempusFugit. Really glad to have you connecting with us. Would love to read about what the Lord has done in your life. You might consider posting in About the Member Testimonies category
I look forward to reading your posts. We need young adults like you here. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hi @TempusFugit, welcome to connect. I am thankful you decided to join here to engage with us. I agree with @Keldon_Scott, we need young adults here and would love to hear your testimony as well. I trust you will find this forum very helpful and a great place to engage in meaningful conversations. Looking forward to hearing more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, Daniel, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I hope you will jump into conversations on science and the issues you encounter as a young adult. Looking forward to reading your posts.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind replies everyone! Look forward to interacting with all of you

3 Likes

Hi Daniel nice to meet you! Welcome to RZIM connect and I hope to learn from you how you see God in natural science ( I love science, because I’m a doctor :man_health_worker:t2:).

I don’t know if you speak Spanish (maybe, because of your Latin name hehe); if you do, we could talk about apologetics resources in Spanish. May our Lord bless you. Greetings from Venezuela

3 Likes

God bless, I do speak Spanish actually! It’s my 2nd language, so I’m not as fluent as I am in English, but I can communicate fairly well

4 Likes

May god bless you brother in what he’ll use you for his purpose

3 Likes