Daniel Park

Say hello…

Where are you from? Toronto, but living in Vancouver

What led you to join Connect? Hope for prayer and encouragement.

How do you hope to contribute? As a pastor, to perhaps guide people to a better and deeper understanding.

5 Likes

Hi Daniel and great to have you join Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. I know that this ministry will welcome your prayer requests and ways in which we can help to encourage you and each other. Look forward to interacting with you through this site.

3 Likes

Welcome @danielpark on RZIM Connect :heart::grinning:

1 Like

Welcome Pastor Daniel it’s good to meet you here on connect. Please share your request for prayer, and may I encourage you with a timely passage from Isaiah and Joshua in this troublesome time?

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9
We are with you in prayer.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @danielpark. We are glad that you have joined connect. Please know that there are so many encouragers here that are well read and uplifting. With your background I’m sure that are theirs will be blessed by your involvement. I hope you enjoy the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

2 Likes